6 things to know prior to scheduling your alterations appointment:
- Bridal alterations should begin 6-8 weeks prior to your event date. We suggest booking 3-4 weeks in advance to secure the appointment most convenient for your schedule.
- Hours for alterations are Wednesdays and Thursdays 2pm to 8pm. Some hours are available on Saturdays as well, but brides that are from out of town are given priority.
- The alterations appointment is scheduled for 30 minutes. If you are bringing more guests or would like to accessories with your gown, please inform us so we can allow you more time.
- You should have with you any undergarments you will be wearing on your special day, seamless nude underwear and your shoes.
- If you are running late, you will get the remaining time of your 30 minute appointment. You are responsible to know the time of your appointment, but if you are unsure of the time you can give us a call so someone can confirm with you.
- Alterations are an ‘as you go’ process where we will only charge you for the work that is at hand. Helping our brides achieve the perfect fit is a unique process specific to the bride’s body and the gown itself. If you require a quote before we start the process, please inform us in advance.
We do accept dresses from other stores per condition. Call us or fill in the alterations appointment form for more information: